Parade of Homes and Developments June 20 – 28, 2009

It’s that time of the year when the Home Builders Association opens many doors to you with the 2009 Parade of Homes. Nothing is quite like the feeling of a brand new home; and I invite you to experience the 17 special homes on tour in the Grand Traverse Area. Our participating builders and trades have been working closely together to put the puzzle of these fine homes together.

As you visit this 2009 collection of homes, I’m sure that your time will be well rewarded. Each one offers unique design and décor possibilities. You’ll have the opportunity to see the newest building products and technologies as well as green building construction features. As you tour the homes and meet the builders, you will come to appreciate their degree of commitment and professionalism. This is what membership in the Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area represents.

I hope that you enjoy the excitement of discovery as you open the door to each of these exceptional homes. I’m sure that you will appreciate the beauty of this wonderful area and will feel welcome by the community’s hospitality.

Victor Lisabeth, GMB, CAPS, CGR, CGP
President
Home Builders Association of the Grand Traverse Area, Inc.
Grand Bay Builders

Visit www.hbagta.com for more information

Article Comments

Leave a Reply

People Who Like Thisx