The 2014 Inland Seas Classic Boat Show and Great Lakes Celebration will be held on Sat. July 26, 2014, from 11 AM to 5 PM. This year's event will focus on the Great Lakes as a whole, and will bring together all of ISEA's past and present supporters. Join us for family fun all day!
"We are pleased to bring the Classic Boat Show back to Suttons Bay," said ISEA's Founder Tom Kelly. "This event will bring together a diverse group of sailboats, motorboats, canoes, kayaks, rowboats and prams and will give the public a chance to meet the owners and see these boats up close."
- Food and Moomers Ice Cream (to purchase)
- Live Music
- Kids Carnival Games
- Kids Fishing area (fee)
- Dockside tours aboard Inland Seas & Madeline
- Educational harbor tours aboard the motor whaleboat Lake Sturgeon (fee)
- Nautical Flea Market
- Sailing Demonstration by TACS (12 p.m.)
- Coast Guard Search & Rescue Demonstration (1:30 p.m.)
- Raffle of 16' Abinaki canoe and other items at 5 p.m. Tickets are only $10
- Live fish and invasive species exhibits in the Exhibit Hall
- Wetland & birding walks
- Displays by area environmental organizations
- Classic Boats
- Volunteer Reunion & Recognition (2-5 p.m.)
The Great Lakes Celebration admission is free and will be a fun event for all ages.
If you would like to display your classic boat at this event, please fill out the on-line registration form. There is no fee to enter your boat.
Boat Registration Contact Fred Sitkins at email@example.com.
General Classic Boat Show Contact Ken Cerny at firstname.lastname@example.org.