MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Uncategorized (19)

Featured Discussions

Haunted lodge at Mears State Park in Pentwater?????

I am interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced possible paranormal activity at the old ranger's residence in the park. My family…

Started by Paul J. PhelanLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haunted lodge at Mears State Park in Pentwater?????

I am interested in knowing if anyone else has experienced possible paranormal activity at the old ranger's residence in the park. My family…

Started by Paul J. Phelan

3 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Virginia Smith

Best Places to Have Fun with Your Dog Up North

I admit it: my dog is spoiled. Everyone here at the mag knows it, and my page on MyNorth is evidence that my dog goes everywhere I go. Nort…

Started by Diane Kolak

4 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Troutstreamguy

INTEREST IN CLINICAL TRIAL/RESEARCH.

HELLO ALL,  I AM INTERESTED IN ANY MEDICAL FACILITIES THAT ARE/MAYBE INTERESTED IN DOING CLINICAL RESEARCH IN THEIR MEDICAL OFFICE.  TRIALS…

Started by Marilyn Wilmot

0 May 2, 2011

Haunted Northern Michigan

My fiancé and I have been watching a lot of ghost hunting shows lately. With Halloween fast approaching, I thought I'd start a discussion a…

Started by Kelly

29 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Deb Fellows

Say Good Bye to Cellulite

January 6, 2010 by Vern Gauthier Filed under Articles The anti-cellulite program is simple. You only need to know 5 tips to rid yourself…

Started by Vern Gauthier

1 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Vern Gauthier

Free wallpaper (for your computer)

Hope no one considers this spamming.  It's just that I thought the calendar wallpaper our company created for June based on a photo I took…

Started by Thom Villing

0 Jun 1, 2010

CBS Sunday Morning--Bonsai trees

This link is to a 4 1/2 minute piece on the art of bonsai. One of the trees mentioned is the 'Bonsai Tree From Hiroshima' the subject of an…

Started by Dean Bull

0 Apr 23, 2010

What do you think of this guy, Rick Snyder, running for Governor and calling himself "One Tough Nerd"?

I usually try and stay away from politics. But this guy and his ads have got my attention. What do you think? Let me and those around you k…

Started by Jeffery D. Stratton

5 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Salon Verve, Organic Salon

Winter blahs and how to counter them

Many people lose enthusiasm for winter this time of year. Yes, the novelty has worn off, but look around for subtleties. The deep earth ton…

Started by Dean Bull

0 Feb 23, 2010

Looking for imformation on Cheif of Police, Traverse City 1954?

Did anyone know of him, (Herbert W. Staraley), have any Photos Of and or the Police Department at that time. Looking for anything relateing…

Started by toni&james

0 Dec 3, 2009

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service