MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Uncategorized (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Audio reading

I was trying to find Elizabeth Edwards so I can send a website that needed permission first her to view. It's about how I have my mac read…

Started by Chris Timco

2 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Chris Timco

picture on MyNorth

Hello, There is a photo on My North taken by Cindy Ratowski of a yellow lab puppy and it is titled "Lonely". We have been trying to find th…

Started by Connie

3 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Cindy A. Ratowski

Converting video formats

I have several short videos I would like to post but they are in a format not supported here. Do you know of a user friendly software that…

Started by Daniel G Fenlon

0 Apr 7, 2009

Need Northern Vendors for my still stuck down state store.

I still Live in the Fenton area and own a store in Holly. I want to give my clients more of a taste of the North, from food to furniture. s…

Started by AUTUMN ANDERSON

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Linda Munro

Hey Nonprofits! Please Share Your Questions for the Traverse City Conference

I'm going to be moderating the panel at "The Future of Nonprofits in Our Region," as part of our MyNorth Giving Guide's sponsorship of the…

Started by Deb Fellows

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Rachel North

Traverse City Central Neighborhood: Strange Sounds in the Night?

Last night at about 2:30 a.m., an end-of-days type sound pierced through the cold stillness in Traverse City's Central Neighborhood. A terr…

Started by Emily Betz Tyra

0 Feb 3, 2009

What are you doing on Monday, the National Day of Service?

President-Elect Obama has called for a National Day of Service on Monday, January 19th. It's really heartening to see that they didn't just…

Started by Deb Fellows

0 Jan 14, 2009

Voting Day!

My husband, Neal, and I were the fourth people in line at 6:30 this morning at our local public school. By a little before the polls opened…

Started by Deb Fellows

2 Nov 4, 2008
Reply by Monterey Wheeler

Hello from Michigan author

Rachel North commented on my group blog today and suggested I come over and introduce myself. Here's the post if you're curious on The Debu…

Started by Kristina Riggle

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Rachel North

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service