MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Entertainment (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New novel: THE MACKINAW INCIDENT

THE MACKINAC INCIDENT A thrilling new novel from author Len McDougall     Skyhorse Publishing, NY Publication Date: August 1, 201…

Started by Len McDougall

0 Jan 9, 2013

mackinaw city best food and drink

Visiting June 27-July 2. Bar food out and beer in a bottle. Looking for microbrew pubs and fine dry red wine. Also best upsacale (non-touri…

Started by vinnie manco

0 Jun 14, 2012

Downtown Petoskey Spring Open House

Petoskey is hosting its annual Spring Open House tomorrow evening. Designs by Dawn and the Lake Street Design Studio will be serving barbeq…

Started by Dawn M. Whyte

0 May 31, 2012

the movie 'Hide Away' with Josh Lucas

The movie was known as "A Year In Mooring" until they changed it last month. The trailer is intriguing. Some of my bonsai trees, used as pr…

Started by Dean Bull

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Dean Bull

Bonsai trees on stamps! Eunice Corp of Cadillac made this happen...

Bonsai stamps from USPS  Eunice founded the Sakura Bonsai Society of Northern Michigan in 1990. I am a founding member of the club. A few y…

Started by Dean Bull

0 Aug 16, 2011

Record Eagle article about William's Chevy's stolen documents

I am curious how much outrage is out there concerning the article in Sunday's Record-Eagle. One of the salesmen at Williams Chevy, took hun…

Started by Dean Bull

0 Jul 20, 2011

article in the GT Insider

Katy is such an excellent reporter--I just had to share this...http://www.morningstarpublishing.com/articles/2011/05/09/grand_traverse_insi

Started by Dean Bull

0 May 10, 2011

Kudos to Deb Fellows & Company

Maybe it was here someplace and I missed it but in case others did - congrats to Deb and her team at Traverse Mag/MyNorth for some great an…

Started by Thom Villing

1 May 3, 2011
Reply by Deb Fellows

Twitter?

Any good Twitter accounts I should follow to keep up with what is going on in Northern Michigan?

Started by Scot

4 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Carol H. Southard

Movie--A Year In Mooring release.

A Year In Mooring released

Started by Dean Bull

0 Mar 13, 2011

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com