MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

It's Great to Be a Northerner (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ups and downs about relocating to northern michigan

Im looking for the good and bad of moving to northern mi. any comments?

Started by Becky

0 Feb 5

Global hair and fashion show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98uQ88UCU-M  October 2011-this will be a truly excellent event! What do you think? Dean

Started by Dean Bull

0 May 4, 2011

Recommendations for good builder...

I can't wait to be a Northerner! My husband and I plan on building in three years near Boyne City when I retire.  I have a good idea about…

Started by Laura Squiers

4 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Jonathan Campbell

My First Car was Made in Michigan.

My first car was a rusted out yellow 1978 Mustang... and it was awesome. I got it for $400 from the most stereotypical used-car place you c…

Started by Troy

5 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Fred Gagnon

Double-Duty Businesses

We found a small list of "double-duty" Northern businesses that seemed pretty hilarious. (my personal favorite is the maternity/tobacco sto…

Started by Troy

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Dan Bowles

Your True Northerner

Know someone who truly embodies the North? Someone who embraces everything Northern with every ounce of being? Someone who is so Northern t…

Started by Troy

1 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by Dan Bowles

Up North Iconic Characters

We mentioned (the voices of) Marge Simpson and Darth Vadar as well as a few other local pop icons. Who did we miss??

Started by Troy

0 Jan 22, 2009

Northern Inventions

We listed a few that made it to the big time... what's your favorite ingenious Up North invention?

Started by Troy

0 Jan 22, 2009

Famous Field Trips

We shared a few of the most popular (for better or worse) field trips that every Northern kid must endure... What are some of your most me…

Started by Troy

0 Jan 22, 2009

Let's talk about insurance.

This blog is to answer nagging questions about insurance. Albeit, I am licensed for the entire State of Michigan, most of my clientle are f…

Started by Terry Fillmore

0 Jan 12, 2009

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service