MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Rachel North's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"My friend Lisa Gillespie emailed me this advice-- Petoskey of course, has a movie th…"

Rachel North replied Mar 26, 2009 to Rainy Day Ideas for Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix and Leelanau

13 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Darren King

"Great idea. And I think the State is offering matinee's for a quarter on Saturday mo…"

Rachel North replied Mar 26, 2009 to Rainy Day Ideas for Traverse City, Petoskey, Charlevoix and Leelanau

13 Apr 15, 2009
Reply by Darren King

"Robin, there are so many great places to stay on the beach in TC, I suspect that fol…"

Rachel North replied Mar 23, 2009 to Need Help Planning Summer Vacation With My 8 Year-Old

13 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by The Cottage Book Shop

"We'll have notes from the Future of Non-profits here shortly."

Rachel North replied Feb 25, 2009 to Hey Nonprofits! Please Share Your Questions for the Traverse City Conference

1 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Rachel North

"Well, (sigh) there you have it. While we're delighted to be able to provide the late…"

Rachel North replied Feb 13, 2009 to Epicurean Classic--it may move to St. Joseph, MI? What do you have to say about that?

20 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jill

"Victoria, I don't suppose you'd be able to share the update on the meeting with Kitc…"

Rachel North replied Feb 13, 2009 to Epicurean Classic--it may move to St. Joseph, MI? What do you have to say about that?

20 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jill

"Victoria, it's great of you to keep us in the loop--it feels like we're all on the i…"

Rachel North replied Feb 12, 2009 to Epicurean Classic--it may move to St. Joseph, MI? What do you have to say about that?

20 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jill

"I wondered that myself Patricia. Are there any "culinary" schools or big conference…"

Rachel North replied Feb 9, 2009 to Epicurean Classic--it may move to St. Joseph, MI? What do you have to say about that?

20 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Jill

"Dump water repeatedly on your bonfires when leaving Good Harbor Beach, so that the k…"

Rachel North replied Dec 24, 2008 to Northern Etiquette

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Rachel North

"Don't come to a full stop on M-22 turn entering Northport when you're making a right…"

Rachel North replied Dec 24, 2008 to Northern Etiquette

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Rachel North

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service