MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Hey Nonprofits! Please Share Your Questions for the Traverse City Conference

I'm going to be moderating the panel at "The Future of Nonprofits in Our Region," as part of our MyNorth Giving Guide's sponsorship of the event—http://community.mynorth.com/events/event/show?id=2345865:Event:10280. My part in this is simply to ask questions of the expert panel and both the Grand Traverse Community Foundation and I really want to be sure we are asking the questions you most want answers to. Of course, you'll have a chance to pose the questions yourself, as well, but I know it will make the whole event that much more effective if my questions right out of the box come straight from people on the front lines in our region's nonprofits.

The panelists are Keith Hopkins who is an a fund raising consultant and was president of the Michigan Chapter of the Association for Fund Raising Professionals in 2008. Shale Lapping who advises nonprofits on investment policy, manager oversight and bid development. And Jeanne Show, executive director of the GTRCF for the past 11 years, an organization that provides more than 600 grants every year and awarded more than $3.6 million in grants in 2008.

Drop your questions, comments, suggestions in the box below. This promises to be an interesting and somewhat challenging year in the nonprofit world. We'd love for this two-hour panel discussion to be really, truly helpful and that requires your input. Hope to see you there!

Tags: City, Traverse, fundraising, investing, nonprofit, nonprofits

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We'll have notes from the Future of Non-profits here shortly.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service