MyNorth Community

Northern Michigan Forum-Share Events, Travel Ideas, Photos, Videos

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats! We need to get over there! When will you be open (you were closed in March, right) and what's the menu like this spring? Any specials going on before the season heats up?
Rachel, reopening Thursday April 1st, Easter Brunch Sunday April 4th. Spring schedule is open Wednesday through Sunday weekly.

Fridays we offer a cool special; 2 dinners and a bottle of wine for $49, this will continue through Spring 2010.
I must also send out my congratulations. I have never been to your restaurant but my family and I are relocating to Michigan and I have been checking out different locations throughout the state and Glenn Arbor is on top of our list. We are originally from the Northern Kingdom area of Vermont but have lived in New York City for the past five years, moved there for work but learned to love the area. Your restaurant sounds great and we are excited to check it out when we finally arrive!
Travel is the best gift we can give ourselves. Looking at your link makes me want to be on leave again and think about resting there for a long time. Maybe long term planning is nice so that we can store as much energy and as much money that we can spend for it.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

MyNorthTickets.com

© 2014   Created by Michael Thompson.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service