Farmers Markets Across Northern Michigan: Discuss Your Seasonal Favorites

Home Page Forums Food & Spirits Farmers Markets Across Northern Michigan: Discuss Your Seasonal Favorites

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Dani Knoph Dani Knoph 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Dani Knoph
    Dani Knoph

This month marks the beginning of the beloved Farmers Market season in bountiful Northern Michigan. I couldn’t think of a better place to support our beautiful state than at the heart of a gathering of farmer’s presenting their hard-earned produce. If you aren’t a regular Farmers Market shopper, I encourage you to get to at least one this growing season. Each market is a wonderful reason to get to know your local farmers and to take home fresh finds for your family. 

What can we do to make the most of this year’s Market?  Start by marking your calendars! Check out this June market schedule. Share your favorite finds, recipes, produce photos, and/or market stories here. Here are some questions market-goers might be interested to know:

What do you use to carry your market produce?

Are their market vendors you frequent?

Do you participate in an awesome CSA, Community Supported Agriculture program?

Are there any signature Michigan spring recipes your looking forward to making?

Stay posted…I’ll be contributing fresh finds regularly and looking forward to what you have to share…

Attachments:
    Profile photo of Dani Knoph
    Dani Knoph

May Farmers Market Schedule for Northern Michigan:

http://community.mynorth.com/events/mynorth-farmers-markets

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who Like Thisx