Ski and Snowboard End of Season Review

For many of us, the season has come to a close, with a couple resorts still open for select events through next weekend and the diehards should be out taking advantage of the spring conditions. The resorts have quickly moved on to the golf season and summer entertaining, while most of you have an eye on spring/summer activities. I’m sure most everyone is sort of in “limbo” right now, it’s not warm enough to be at the beach, it’s cold at night, so outdoor entertaining in the evenings is out and I know for a fact you don’t have all your winter gear stowed away yet for the season. I know there is American Idol and Dancing With The Stars to keep up with, but we would like some of your time too…

We’re looking for feedback from anyone/everyone who skis and snowboards in Michigan. The inagural season for MiSkiReport.com went well and we want to make sure next season is a success for our followers. A new End of Season Review Poll has been posted on our site – please help us out and tell us how we’re doing. This is your chance to tell us what you think, what you want to see, etc.

Your support is appreciated as we look forward to next season!

Thanks!

Jason
Creator
MiSkiReport.com

Article Comments

Leave a Reply

People Who Like Thisx