Comedian Jeff Foxworthy has nothing on us.
I’ve never considered myself a Redneck, or even aspired to be, but the list is growing.
Jeff is famous for spewing off a list of “You might be a Redneck” lines. Here’s some that may interest you.
You might be a Redneck if…(These are Jeff’s, that apply to us.)
1. Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen. (I’ve been on a lot of cruises!)
2. You have to go outside to get something out of the fridge. (Actually, we don’t use a fridge…)
3. You know how to milk a goat. (Is he kidding? Doesn’t everyone know how to milk a goat?)
OK, these are mine ~
1. You have items on layaway at the Resale store.
2. You don’t own a hanger ~ everything you own is hung on one nail.
3. You have a heat lamp in the outhouse.
OK, let’s focus on that last one a minute.
Rustic Russ prefers to call them outdoor facilities. I call ’em as I see ’em.
That cozy little building off to the right…consider it a “think tank”.
The Wee Wee House. (Up by the Wee House.)
This beauty is located at Serendipity Ranch…AC (Animal Control) Ellen has style.
Any lover of nature will tell you, it’s the perfect privy.
I love the excuse to step outside. The best reason is to view the surroundings. Stars, gentle snow fall, wind, rain, summer night sounds, crunching on snow, coyotes, howl of the sled dogs, startled snort of the horses, sunsets, sleet, sunrises, and if you are lucky…
Until tomorrow ~ God willing,