WRITING/EDITING/BUSINESS SUCCESS!

WRITING/EDITING/BUSINESS SUCCESS!

Self-employed marketing consultant with 30+ years experience and published author can write for you and assist you with all kinds of business writing – Marketing Strategies, Business Plans, Demographic Studies, Employee Manuals, Advertising Slogans, Publishing, Trademarks and Implementation, Brochures, Real Estate Property Descriptions that gets the Potential Buyer to say “WOW, I have to see THAT property!” Writing also includes Books, Articles, Resumes (including Job Coaching), Cover Letters, Query Letters, Technical Manuals, Book Proposals, Press Releases, News Articles, Poetry, Much, Much More, including Web Site Design and Writing! Keywords are crucial to any project – we want people to find you! I pride myself on doing research – research for that special project, whether it be Job Searching, Book Writing or Studying Demographics for your New or Existing Business. Success requires two things – knowledge and a “never give up” attitude. Make it a great day! ¬†Contact: ¬†Ashleigh Rose – ashexit@gmail.com

Article Comments

Leave a Reply

People Who Like Thisx